Job OpeningsACHS has the following open positions:
- Acute Services Manager: FT, M-F with occasional weekends if needed. Responsible for managing EMS, Emergency Department and Med/Surg Floor. Must have Iowa RN licensure in good standing and previous ER experience desired. Previous management or supervisory experience a plus.
- Outpatient Services Manager: FT, M-F with occasional weekends if needed. Responsible for managing Surgery, Specialty Clinics and Cardio/Pulmonary Rehab. Must have Iowa RN licensure in good standing. Previous surgical experience preferred and management or supervisory experience a plus.
- Quality Supervisor: FT, Responsible for overall coordination of the Safety/Risk, Quality and Infection Control programs. Must have Iowa RN licensure in good standing, previous experience in related fields preferred.
- $1500 SIGN ON BONUS Med/Surg/ER RN: FT, must be licensed in the State of Iowa. Night Shift 7p-7a. QUARTERLY RETENTION BONUSES FOR WORKING NIGHT SHIFT
- Radiology Tech: PT, 20 hours weekly with on call and every 4th weekend. Must be licensed in the State of Iowa
- ARNP or PA: PT, 12-24 hours weekly to work in Urgent Care and cover ER.
- RN Program Director of Senior Life Solutions: This position is based out of Adair County Memorial Hospital. Employed by Psychiatric Medical Care (PMC).
- Geriatric IOP
- Greenfield, IA. Join us in making a difference in the lives of seniors in your community!
- Founded in 2003, Psychiatric Medical Care operates Senior Life Solutions (SLS), a geriatric intensive outpatient behavioral health program. SLS is seeking a full-time RN Program Director for our hospital-based program in Greenfield, IA.
Adair County Health System
ATTN: Human Resources
609 SE Kent St. Greenfield, IA 50849 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.